iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus are the new phones from Apple Inc.
Key Design and Feature updates:
- iPhone 7 and 7 plus are now offered two new colors, black with a matte finish and high gloss jet black. The jet-black finish has been said to be available only for high capacity memory variants.
- Home button is no longer physically clickable; as it’s now replaced by a Solid State button which is a pressure sensitive TouchID sensor.
- Antenna Bands are now curved on top and the bottom part of the device and are no longer prominent.
- Headphone jacks are now removed, and only way to use headphones is using a lightning connector to headphone jack adapter or by using Bluetooth headsets.
- Built it two stereo speakers for listening to videos and music.
- Phone is now IP67 complaint, meaning its splash, water, and dust resistant on a normal everyday usage conditions.
- iPhone 7 has Camera, 12MP optical Image stabilization 7mp front camera, quad led true tone flash
- Phone memory starts at 32 GB, and no longer supports 16GB variants.
Key Technical Features:
- OS: IOS 10+
- A10 Fusion Chip with Quad-Core CPU, 6 Core GPU
- Display: Retina HD Display, ION-strengthened glass, oleophobic coating, 3D Touch
- Rear Camera:
- (iPhone 7 Plus) Dual 12MP wide angle telephoto, 2x Optical Zoom
- (iPhone 7) 12MP wide angle
- Aperture ƒ/1.8, Optical Image Stabilization, quad-led true tone flash, 4K video recording
- Front Camera: Aperture f/2.2, 7MP
- Network: 2G, 3G, 4G, LTE 25 bands
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth: v4.2, A2DP, LE
- Sensors: NFC, Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
Photo Credit to http://www.apple.com/