Dremel 4000 is a nice rotary tool for those looking for a more precise cutting, drilling and sanding work. There are various Dremel Packages and bundles out their perfect for your needs.
Key features of Dremel 4000
- High-performance motor for maximum performance at all speeds
- Electronic feedback for consistent speed under load
- Variable speed provides maximum control
- Separate on/off switch and speed control dial for the perfect speed every time
Below are photos of the Dremel 4000 MultiTool System and what are included.
What’s in the box:
- 1 X Dremel 4000
- 1 X Extra pencil grip nose cap with soft grip
- 1 X Flexshaft
- 1 X Line and circle cutter
- 1 X shaping platform
- 1 X detailers handle
- 1 X 65 x accessories (including 2 x SpeedClic Cutting Wheels)Welcome poster
- 1 X Instruction manual
- 1 X Instruction sheet attachments
- 1 X Plastic carrying case
Dremel 4000 is a small yet powerful tool for DIY home improvement projects, hobbies and for work. It features a powerful variable speed motor, ball bearing for smooth and cool operation, durable constructions, and huge collection of accessories and attachments. It has EZ Twist nose cap with wrench, for easy quick and easy change of accessories. One great feature of this rotary tool is that it has a replaceable motor brushes for extended tool life, and its easy to replace as well.
You can watch the unboxing video of Dremel Multi-Tool kit on youtube:
Watch more unboxing videos at our youtube channel.