How to play EverWing?
EverWing is a vertical scrolling shooter game in which Guardians, and Sidekicks fight against horde of powerful Bosses and Monsters!
You can play instantly by tapping on the Games icon on Facebook’s Messenger app from within a chat. The icon looks like a game controller and is located near the field where you type your messages.
On this game, you can team up with your friends in Boss Raids to destroy the most powerful Bosses for even greater rewards. Invite your friends by creating a chat group in Facebook Messenger. Once you have the chat group created, just start a game of EverWing by tapping on the Games icon and select EverWing!
Contents of EverWing
- Guardians – the playable characters of EverWing
ALICE – Guardians of Courage, she never backs down from a challenge and is always first to the front lines of battles
FIONA – Guardian Of Dragons, she was born in the wilds and raised by dragons. When dragons fly with her, they earn 2x XP!
SOPHIA – Guardian Of Adventure, renowned explorer, inventor, and scientist, she is 2x faster completing Quests.
LILY – Guardian Of Fortune, a master Alchemist and Mage of the Third Order, she earns 2x Coins. Cha-ching!
AURORA – Guardian Of Nature, caretaker of the forest, a true sister to Nature. Her enchanted super magnet attracts items!
LENORE – Guardian Of Twilight, a mysterious loner, with a dark and haunting past, some say she acts as if she has 2 lives..
JADE – Guardian Of Shades, she can become invulnerable and double damage after charging up.
ARCANA – Guardian Of Magic, this sly illusionist has a few tricks up her sleeve. She can clone sidekicks after charging up.
- Sidekicks – also called the Dragons, creatures that can be bought as egss, through either coins or trophies in the Dragon Roost or obtained by challenging friends to play EverWing.
- Monsters – enemies of Everwing. They attack by charging player in rows, or in the case of the meteors, travel fast near the player. Monster’s health is lowered by bullets from the player and sidekicks.
- Bosses – between waves of monsters, there are bosses that have much higher hitpoints. Most also attack you with projectiles.
- Items – the scoring of Everwing
- Quests – are one of the features of EverWing located in Adventure Guild, where players gather rewards from.
- Sneak Peeks
Interested to this game, check it now and shares your thoughts below!
Like to watch unboxing videos? Check youtube channel.