I N G R E D I E N T S
- 3 cups cooked white rice (leftover Rice)
- 5 cloves crushed garlic
- 2 ½ tablespoons cooking oil
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 medium sized tomato sliced
- 3-5 pieces camote tops leaves sliced
- 1 medium sized onion
- ¼ knorr beef cube
P R O C E D U R E
- Heat the cooking oil in a wide pan.
- Saute the garlic, onion under the medium fire in a pan.
- Add the tomato and camote tops stir until the tomato becomes tender.
- Add in the rice and knorr beff cube. Stir it well. Continue to cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Sprinkle a little amount of salt over the rice and continue to mix all the ingredients gently. Cook for another 3 to 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving plate. It can be serve with your favorite entree or simply eat the cooked fried rice.